WordPress is running on 31% of the websites in the world and the number is still growing. If you are searching for a WP web hosting plan, I would recommend WPWebhost. A big majority of its users are satisfied with the performance and services with many being loyal customers for years.
WPWebHost was founded in 2007. After some research, they are actually a subsidiary of Exabytes Group of companies, one of the biggest and leading website hosting and Ecommerce hosting providers in Southeast Asia. The company is different from Exabytes though, they focus on optimized WP hosting (while the group offers various types of hosting). They do have their data centers in Singapore and Denver in the States.
Some time in 2017, WPWebhost partnered with Plesk to power its high-performance WordPress hosting service. Besides, WordPress recommended plugin, Jetpack has also been included in their WordPress hosting plans.
As a specialized WordPress hosting service provider, WPWebHost has been enhancing its hosting functionality, and reduce complexity in management and execution.
- Pre-installed WordPress
We can several WordPress hosting providers mentioning ‘1 click WordPress installation’, but with WPWebhost, you don’t even need that single click as WordPress is preinstalled in your hosting. Once you sign up for the plan, you can directly access the CMS dashboard from email without any installation. This is extremely good for beginners or first time users.
- Lifetime Free Domain Name
Unlike most hosting providers in the market, every WordPress hosting plan of WPWebhost comes with a free domain name without any hidden charges. Most importantly, it’s lifetime free. You don’t have to pay a single dollar for your domain name as long as your website is hosted by them.
- Free and Preinstalled Jetpack
As mentioned earlier, WPWebHost’s included Jetpack in every hosting plan, worth up to $299/year. Jetpack is a powerful plugin that was developed and recommended by official WordPress. It helps to enhance the performance of WordPress websites. Besides, WPWebHost was also officially listed by Jetpack.com as one of their hosting partners.
- Free SSL
When it comes to security, SSL certificate is also included in the hosting plans, so you don’t have to pay extra to get it.
- Excellent WordPress Toolkit
WPWebHost helps you simplify WordPress management with WordPress toolkit. Staging and testing, cloning, migrating and other complex tasks can be executed in one click.
Four different WordPress hosting plans
WPWebHost is offering 4 different WordPress hosting plans which priced from $5 to $79, let’s discuss each plan in depth. They do provide both shared and dedicated hosting, depending on your usage and requirements, most of the time it’s easy to find your best fit hosting plan.
- WP Blogger
As the name suggests, we know that this hosting plan is specifically designed for bloggers. You can host 1 website with 10GB SSD storage and 2 email accounts. They claim it comes with unlimited data transfer, and recommended for 10,000 monthly visits.
Besides, Jetpack free edition is included in the plan, which gives you unlimited image CDN, downtime monitoring, automated social media posting and so on. This hosting plan is definitely good enough for new bloggers or light users.
- WP Lite
If you already have a mature audience base or aiming to reach more traffic, go for this WP Lite plan, which is recommended for 20,000 monthly visits. However, you can only host 1 website. But with 30GB SSD storage, unlimited email accounts and Jetpack personal, this plan is worth $39 per year.
Jetpack personal has more useful features like a daily automated backup with 30 days archive and automated spam filtering.
- WP Plus
If you are hosting multiple websites, WP plus is the right hosting plan for you. You may host up to 5 websites with 50,000 monthly visits. 60GB SSD storage is pretty enough and it is under semi-dedicated hosting environment. Jetpack professional is included, it supports real-time automated backup, automated malware scanning and security fixes, Google Analytics integration and Elasticsearch-powered search.
Basically, this would be the most worthwhile option if it fits your budget and usage, as Jetpack professional is worth $299 per year, which mean you get it for free when you signup for a WP Plus plan.
- WP Geek
The most expensive plan is $79 per month, suitable for web designers or developers as it supports up to 30 websites with 100GB SSD storage, and it is hosted in a dedicated environment. Jetpack professional is included and recommended for 150,000 monthly visits.
- Perfect for beginners or new users even if you don’t have any experience in setting up a hosting. Basically, WPWebHost’s got everything covered, users can just focus on their work.
- They are providing 30 days money back guarantee for total peace of mind.
- Rare to see free lifetime domain name on the market, I think they are the only one.
- SSD Storage – WPWebHost is using Solid-State drive (SSD), which means your website can expect to load at least 2x faster than websites that host on general HDD storage. Yet, the pricing is rather affordable.
- No need to worry about loading speed even if you are running a media heavy website as all hosting plans offer unlimited CDN, which prevents media files to slow down your website.
- If you’re looking for a WordPress and Jetpack hosting, WPWebHost is your best choice as the pricing is comparatively lower among all official hosting partners.
- Free migration and transfer service are provided.
- Not necessary to commit a long period contract in order to get a lower price.
- Not many options as they focus only on WordPress hosting.
- Contract period is not flexible — only monthly or annually plans are available.
- Prices are slightly higher when compared with another ordinary WordPress hosting.
In short, WPWebHost is worth a try as some of the things they offer are really amazing. Based on my experience, the support is great (even though I get late reply sometimes) but it’s not a very big issue for me as long as the uptime and performance never disappointed me.
Since WPWebHost focuses heavily on WP users, I feel my needs are all well taken care of, and would definitely recommend it to anyone who are searching for the best WP hosting.